Today I oversaw a colleague integrating the Juice Slideshow plugin I had started writing towards the end of last year.
After a successful implementation on SixCrayons, it was clear that a few additions need to be made.
It seems that last week was a popular one when it came to releasing updates. First we saw the final release of WordPress MU – before it is merged with the core – and yesterday it was announced that jQuery 1.4 had been made available.
I was browsing the jQuery bug tracking system earlier, looking to see if there were any similar problems to those I was having regarding the document ready bug in Safari / WebKit.
Today is my first day back at work and although it’s only just about time for lunch, it’s been a bit of a struggle when it comes to the first task of the day.
At the end of last year, I wrote a jQuery plugin to display a slideshow of images with captions. As with many of my plugins, it’s still in the early stages but has been included in the my plugins library a.k.a Juice Library. more…